• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for genshin / hsr cc x cc!

velvetroses

Hi! Ive been looking to do some hsr or genshin roleplays for a while now. My roleplaying style is semi-lit (4-5 paragraphs) but i can also mirror replies! I mainly roleplay as Kaveh, Bronya, Eula, Lumine, Mona, Firefly, and Argenti!

I am really looking for Haikaveh, bronseele, dainlumi, and monabedo!! Though i am pretty much up for anything else if we can have an interesting plot! As for some AUs id be interested in if you want that would be a university au, vampire au, hanahaki au, or royalty.

Thank you for reading!!

Hello- Quick question, do you rp on discord or on here??

Im interested but just wanna know what platform you use to rp on

hello! uhhh are you still looking? I wanna do haikaveh but if you don't wanna do that anymore cause of ^ all good!
I'm just sadly not really interested in the others you mentioned unless you'd like to discuss other ships :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back