Looking for friendly folks to create amazing tale(s)!

Daigneault

Hello everyone! I am Daigneault, at your service!

I am seeking one to three people to either create a one on one rp or a small group one from scratch, as I am fairly good at making something from those with a good ear to listen and get advice from. I have no prejudice save for the taboo, as I feel like they take away the fun atmosphere of a tale that I am currently seeking. I am not the best at romance either, but can certainly try to get better with the right plot.

Now, I have roleplayed for years yet had not yet mastered a specific genre or the character creation process, yet I am a well rounded individual when it comes to making sh*t up, as they say. I can roleplay from General to Mature pieces, and am always on the lookout for new tales, so don't hesitate to contact me!

With the hope of having the pleasure to craft stories with you,

Daigneault

UPDATE: I am currently looking for something fun and light to play, that it may a one on one or a small group rp!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wanting to develop more my creations on the horror area, so if you're interested, we could do a 1x1 about it.

Ahh, any historic periods? Anime's ? I don't know man this is your thread haha. Tell me what you want to do.

I want to mess with history, either in an alternate past, present or future, and I want this to be a small group :o !

Ohhh, I'd love to do something with gods or mythology, if you guys are interested? It could work well with a more medieval setting or perhaps even a modern setting. I'm just throwing ideas out there now!

I'm a teensy bit lost on that, but maybe you would care to elaborate in a conversation, so I don't spam up your thread, heh?

Tough... do you have some idea of what you want for a roleplay? I can start a PM with you with my basic plots from there.

I was wanting to do a fantasy Rp. Supernatural sorta thing with creatures and such. Would you be interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daigneault said:
Hello everyone! I am Daigneault, at your service!
I am seeking one to three people to either create a one on one rp or a small group one from scratch, as I am fairly good at making something from those with a good ear to listen and get advice from. I have no prejudice save for the taboo, as I feel like they take away the fun atmosphere of a tale that I am currently seeking. I am not the best at romance either, but can certainly try to get better with the right plot.

Now, I have roleplayed for years yet had not yet mastered a specific genre or the character creation process, yet I am a well rounded individual when it comes to making sh*t up, as they say. I can roleplay from General to Mature pieces, and am always on the lookout for new tales, so don't hesitate to contact me!

With the hope of having the pleasure to craft stories with you,

Daigneault

UPDATE: I am currently looking for something fun and light to play, that it may a one on one or a small group rp!
Well hello there, you look familiar! :)

Cool, what about an outer space thing? Or it doesn't have to be in space. Anything that is on a planet, planetoid, moon, or asteroid or really any celestial body that someone could possibly stand on without dying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back