• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Looking for female partner) Larsaken of Istal (always opened)

Ordeus

The Guardian or the Hunter?? Who will you chose...
Am posting out one of my character hoping someone will be interrested in him. Keep in mind that even if his description sound made for fantasy, i can easily tweak some details so he can fit in almost every story you might have!! The only thing that i wont do is MxM but anything else message me if my character lits your imagination

Larsaken is a tall man (around 5'10"), he got both brown hair and brown eyes. He is intelligent, honest, very polite, patient and calm, He is also quick to analyze and react to a situation of emergency. His relativly light weight grants him am impressive mix of strenght, agility and speed, allowing him to surprise his opponent

But dont let his slim shape fool you, behind his false fragility hide a great warrior able to use almost every weapon, but he is a master of the sword (short-swords, katanas, and more). In medieval combat Larsaken usally dual-wield rapier, striking whit precision and speed in every exposed weakness of his oppennent.

In more modern times, he trade his set of twin rapiers for a set of three handgun and two knifes. He use either the twins low calibers semi-automatic pistols or the combo of a powerfull magnum revolver and a avarage combat knifes, keeping a special dagger(forged by him) hided on him.

In both medieval or modern times there another (the original) version of Larsaken. If your interested the spirit of the Phoenix is bound whit his soul and mind, granting him control of the flammes and some other minor powers. Larsaken can summon at will the spirit in the physical world but only as a sort of hologramme made of fire. The Phoenix is only visible by Larsaken and the ones he allowed the minds to see his compagnion of fire.

I love darker grittier romances, not sure where we can fit him. But if maybe you’d wanna write we can think of something together!!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back