• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for fellow autistic/adhd partners for roleplaying

Daleth

So, I don't like talking about this subject very much (you could even say I'm a bit shy about it) but I do have autism and adhd, and recently I've been having difficult finding people I can truly connect with as partners to roleplay with, people like me can often come off to others as annoying, overly sensitive and even childish to others, and the fact that we like chatting for hours about stuff that may seem random to others and are more comfortable than we probably should about talking over personal subjects with people we just met is something that can definitely rub off people in a wrong way, but I know I'm not alone in this so I had the brilliant idea, why not try to bond with people who are similar to me in a way? Thinking of this I'm looking for semi-lit or above partners who can play as female characters regardless of their irl gender, we can discuss more details about each other preferences once we're on DMs of course, and although I do have preferences on my own, I won't put them on here since I wanna leave this post as open as possible for all kinds of people, definitely always looking for new experiences, either way, you don't exactly need to be neurodivergent to take interest on this post, if you're someone who has experience with people like me and enjoys being around them that already would be wonderful on it's own, hopefully we can both obssess over stuff together without fear of judgement from either side.

Thanks for reading 🌹

What fandoms do you like?
Quite a few, mainly anime ones, but I also have a few game ones like Undertale, Five Nights at Freddy's, etc, there are way too much to mention off the top of my head I'd say, so I think it'd be easier to have the person on the other side say theirs and then tell them which ones I like the most

Hey. I can definitely relate and I’d be interested in hearing more about what you’re interested in or looking for.

If you're interested, I'd like to talk. I don't really do much in the way of fandoms. But I like oc and world building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back