• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for F/F RP

Omppu69

Hi there! I'm a 21-year-old asexual/panromantic girl from Finland and I'm looking for someone who'd roleplay some girl love with me. Even though I'm Finnish my English is very good as I have studied English since the age of 9. Of course there will be some typos and brainfarts. ^ ^; I have roleplayed a lot, but I can't pin point how many years exactly, but since about preteen. I'd only like to rp with people over 18 so sorry kiddos.

I'd only wanna do F/F so no straight couples or M/M please. I have few ideas for premises but will take suggestions. I'm a huge ass weeb so these are all really anime-esque. It would be super cool if you'd like anime/manga as well. I'm up for some angst but would prefer that our couple stays together no matter what. I also love horror so it would be cool to add some horror elements to the rp.

Touhou pairing (My faves are RemiSaku, Patchouli x Satori, YukaYuyu and KaguMoko)
Mermaid x Human
Two magical girls who fall in love
Two anime highschool girls who fall in love (can be senpai x kouhai or they can be the same age)(also could go to an all girl school)
Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon/Farming rp, as in a farmer and a villager e.g.
Animal Crossing, as in two animal villager girls falling in love
Nerd x Bikergang member
One or both girls work for a mob

I have discord, skype and twitter but email works too. I also wish to write a long rp and in general have a long-term rp partner/a new friend. C:

Discord: Omppu69#6291
Twitter: @Omppu609
E-mail: cartmanfan1001@gmail.com

Did someone say Touhou?! Wow, that's awesome. I'd totally be up to roleplaying that with you. I think you can probably gather how much I love that series from my name. x,3 Is there any pairing you put above the rest, even out of the ones you've listed? 'Cause I'm fine with anything, too. (Out of those I have the most experience with YukaYuyu, but Patchy x Satori sounds interesting and RemiSaku is a good one. <3)

@ A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers These ones are open: Farming/Farming game rp and Animal Crossing rp.

@ Komeiji Komeiji That would be awesome! My ultimate fave is RemiSaku, but if you'd like we can do that and Patchy x Satori, because both of them need love.

@ Allo Allo Sorry that's taken. One person wanted to do multiple storylines with me and that was one of them. Sorry. :c

@@Komeiji That would be awesome! My ultimate fave is RemiSaku, but if you'd like we can do that and Patchy x Satori, because both of them need love.

Sounds good to me.~ I'd be down for good old RemiSaku- I actually haven't visited the EoSD cast in a while so it'll be fun. We can discuss which characters we want to play and potential plots/settings over PM or Discord, if you'd like? =D

Sounds good to me.~ I'd be down for good old RemiSaku- I actually haven't visited the EoSD cast in a while so it'll be fun. We can discuss which characters we want to play and potential plots/settings over PM or Discord, if you'd like? =D

Yeah let's do that! Add me on Discord, I'm Omppu69#6291. If you can't add me send me your name and I'll add you. C:

Also I think I have enough rp partners for now, so I'll close this thread. Sorry and thanks for being interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back