• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for dedicated partners (Always open, ignore post count)

Hi! What kind of Marvel do you do besides Bucky/Steve? I don't mind M/M, or playing one of these wonderful guys in an RP, I just can't actually write them together, I've tried and it doesn't work.

Steve and Bucky are just the two I have some plot ideas for. We can write any Marvel! Shoot me a pm?

I find them a challenge to write together tbh x

Interested in playing a Mortal Kombat scene? I'm hoping to do a multiple characters against a few, so you play maybe one OC and two Canon characters and I play a whole bunch of other OCs and a few Canons, as well as control most of the environment and side characters. I have a large plot in mind but I'm really hoping for someone to play Raiden and another Canon or two of their choice as well as bring in their own new characters. I have several characters of mine, as well as know how to play as Syzoth (repitle), Kotal Khan, Erron Black, Ferra/Torr, D'Vorah, Shinnok, Ermac, basically I can play outworlders pretty well and accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back