• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for BSD!!

asleep_

Kae Ghostpetrichor_
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
waaaaa trying this again!!
hi hi I'm kae and it's been a while but I'm looking to get into rping again! I only had one partner in the past so I'm a bit clueless on how planning with new people works, be kind with me!

it's been my hyperfixation for over a year now so I'm looking for BSD (bungo stray dogs)
canon x canon or canon x OC is OK! I'm a multishipper so I'm probably down with whatever ship you would like, EXCLUDING any gross ones.
I haven't written any of the characters before, so I am open to trying anyone ;0
it doesn't need to be a romantic ship either, I also like exploring platonic dynamics!

- semi-lit & mirror
- I tend to be a bit busy, so I might be offline for a day or two at times. if I take any longer you're free to poke me! any ghosting is unintentional I'm just forgetful 😭
- I am 24, I don't have any age range limits so this information is in case you do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back