• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for BSD partners!

sakurablooms

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! My name is Jett, and I’m looking for new Bungou Stray Dogs roleplay partners! I am interested in both canon x canon and canon x oc! I am in the process of working on my oc at the moment, but I would be more than willing to start a thread for your oc in the meantime if you want to double up, or to simply just have one thread for your oc! Also, I tend to write mxf for my oc x canon ships for my half, but I genuinely am not restricted at all. I will write any dynamic!

I am anywhere from semi-lit to novella, and I match replies. I don’t exactly have a ‘minimum’ in terms of how much I would like to see from a reply, but at least give me something to work with. No one-liners or short paragraphs.

While I am primarily focused on writing ships, I also love a good plot. I’ll get bored if it’s all about romance. I’m okay with writing around canon or AU’s.

I’m 26 and I work full-time (plus I work overnights) so please be patient with me. I may take a minute to respond or I’ll reply at weird hours given my schedule, but I promise that I’m not ghosting or disinterested. As far as ooc chatter is concerned, I will reply to that as soon as possible. For rp replies, my typical turnaround for responses is anywhere from 1-3 days on average, no longer than a week. You’re also free to poke me if it’s been radio silent from me as I can be a little forgetful. (Half the time when that happens I just think that I’ve replied and I did not.)

Absolutely no minors whatsoever. I’m not comfortable with that at all.

Okay! As far as canon x canon is concerned, while I do have some ships I would like to write more than others, I’m really not picky at all. But I will add some ships that I would like to write along with bolding the character that I prefer writing. (But I can write for either character as I can write for just about anyone in canon tbh.)

Sigma x Dazai
Chuuya x Dazai
Fyodor x Dazai
Ranpo
x Poe
Sigma x Nikolai
Kunikida x Dazai
Fyodor
x Nikolai
+ many more! Feel free to request even if it’s not on the list!

Hihi! I’m super interested in trying out your dazai, may I PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back