• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey I'm Roxy but I also go by Fear and (or) Rox! Or if you have any other nicknames I'm fine with that :ghost:. it depends on who I'm role-playing with and how many sentences I'll write. If you write more than 5 sentences I'm fine with that! I'll always try and match your role-playing style to the best of my ability.Im not an role-playing expert but I can role-play pretty well! Some of my fav book series I like to role-play!

FNAF: Books or movie, or even just made up! Im fine with whatever!
Warrior cats: Any book is fine with me. I create my own warrior cats OC but I still like to stick to the theme and roll of the story of which book you choose.
Any book by Erin hunter::smilepuff:
Wings of fire: Im still reading the WOF series so please be patient with me lol.
If only I had told her: Its a young adult book! Its romance and I LOVE romance. (And the book)

Some of my favorite games to role-play by.
FNAF: Once again I'm fine with role-playing by the Movies or games.
Wcue game: Love that game!
And some other games, that I'll get into if we chat!

Ill role-play bye some animes such as : Mha, Naruto, Chainsaw man, Death note,Attack on titans (still currently watching),
Jujutsu Kaisen (also currently watching),Haikyuu! Hunter hunter,maybe Boruto...Demon slayer. if you have any other anime you would like to role-play just lmk and I'll try to watch the series! Also please keep in mind I'm kinda new into Anime and I don't have that much knowledge on it lol.

I'm big into K-pop and K-Dramas,Etc! I'm currently learning Korean (I'm alright at it ^^) so if you would like to role-play about a K-drama that you've watched or heard of just let me know! Or we could just simply just talk about K-pop cuz I'm a simp for it >.<

Moving back to my Romance obsession! I have ideas such as:
Forbidden love: She's a princess you're an peasant how would she ever notice you? She noticed you...maybe she's not so self absorbed...I'm in love!! You two love birds try everything that you possibly could to be together, but its nearly impossible. Someone's love is stronger than the others and the other gives up. Even as she gives up you keep trying! She keeps rejecting you...will you give up and do your work,or continue to nag at her like a lost puppy? Will you ever give up on your love?

(Different type of forbid love) "I don't think together...my family doesn't support..." Her family doesn't support in you two dating or does her family not support in LGBTQ?

Friends to lovers: Yall have been friends since...forever! Your mothers have known each other for a while but you start to develop feelings once you both start to mature. You don't ask because you feel as if it might ruin your friendship...but nobody is going to make the move because, you both feel the same way! Are you going to be brave enough to ask or just ignore your feelings and bury them deep into your empty heart.

Enemies to lovers: You hate each other, and what makes it worse is that your parents are friends! You want to end their life but that's not an option right now. You argue and ang at each other all the time but, after a while you start to have feelings! You really want to get rid of these feelings but they're not leaving! Are you going to continue to be cold or grow up and ask them out!

If you have any more ideas for role-playing just DM me. I typically do OCxOC but I'm willing to do OCxCC depending which fandom. I'm the type of person who likes to not just RP but just chat for a couple minutes to ask about your day and create a stronger bond and (or) friendship.
Anyways thanks!
놀라운 하루 보내세요~!
(have an amazing day~!) And if you have any other Ideas lemme hear em! I'm willing to try them out!
Hi there, I'm interested. Looking to double up for the roleplay. 23F here, I can play just about any character. Fine with SFW, but prefer NSFW with most of the roleplay being at least 60% plot. Let me know if you are interested! :)

Hi there, I'm interested. Looking to double up for the roleplay. 23F here, I can play just about any character. Fine with SFW, but prefer NSFW with most of the roleplay being at least 60% plot. Let me know if you are interested! :)
hii! Nice to meet you. Thanks for reaching out I would love to role-play with you! Just DM me. If you have any questions about my age or anything like that, I'll be answering that privately. 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back