• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Looking for an RP Partner!] Castlevania, JJK, etc!

deskdragon

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🥳 Hello!
Thank you for checking out this thread and I hope to spark some interest!

Things about Me:
> LGBTQ+ Friendly, whether F/F, M/M, or F/M, even poly!
> I usually play the sub characters more :P
> I tend to lean into world building a lot
> Original stories based on OC's are welcomed!
> I'm down for writing fanfiction from anime and video games (just let me know what you're looking for and if I know the series well enough)
> Best series knowledge: Naruto, Castlevania, JJK, FFVII, Fate, Kingdom Hearts, FFXIV, Song of Achilles, MHA, Granblue, Magi.
> I write in past tense

So if you want to try something with me, let me know! 😊

Illustration Working GIF by chica espinaca

Random example of writing (out of context):
The lights on the walls flickered like bright blue hued souls coming to and fro from the beyond, it cast shadows along corners and edges of the room but the main light in the center opened up the scene to a crowd standing parted between two sides with but a single meeting table between. It's efforts to create an equal balance amongst the guests and residents of the court left forgotten as the tense emotions trickled into the air. Heavy crimson eyes blinked beyond curled dark lashes and Sandalphon could but only stare ahead as his hands grasped the hilt of a blade ceremoniously set poised on the ground in front of him as if a knight was preparing to intimidate possible threats. However, this sword was only for show, he felt like this whole meeting was for the same effect because the Lord sitting at that throne was not going to budge as much as the King was on the other side of the world.

"My dear Lord Orion, I want to thank you for hosting us for the past eve and now it would seem that our reasoning to come is now evident to you and all." Started the woman those bore a angry red scar on the side of her face, long blonde locks of hair framing that oval shape. Her crown ever present no matter the situation, she was not to be tried with, she believed in her Master and stood proud to be on the Seven Seas Alliance. "By joining us you and yours will be safe, is that not of interest to you? To acquire safety as our Master and his forces join us here on this side?" She continued.

Sandalphon glanced over, just a minor glance as he took in the full lineup of people waiting to hear Lord Orion's opinion on the matter, what choice he would go with and of course... how they would part in the end. It was too early in the morning for this in his opinion, the table ahead of them was adorned with breakfast and while these voidsent could mask their hunger for a chance of good aether later, Sandalphon was not one of them. He didn't survive off of aether, he only pretended to- which would result in some awkward neck bites that did nothing but turn his stomach in the end. But as Mira finished, he and everyone turned their full attention to the dark lord sitting adjacent to them on the other side of the breakfast table.

That lord that wouldn't leave the brunettes mind even once since he arrived. That lord who drew out wants he thought he had left behind... or at least thought he could control... But overall, the man looked rather nice with dark flowing hair, he wondered how silky the strands were. Had Orion once had that hair in the past, would his Sparrow ever brush it? Pull it back? He knew it would have never happened because with such long hair it would result in looking much like the one from before, the one Orion didn't trust, the one that stood with him as family as the second child... was this a trick? Was Lucio not who he claimed he was? Or was he born again as something far darker... that soul never knew how to exist in shadow so the boy assumed they came from something much bigger.

Hi there! I'm Sophia, I've been diving back down the Kingdom Hearts rabbit hole- 👀 But I also adore Castlevania (the Netflix one, if that's what you refer to)-

Salutations! I would love to try a naruto rp or an MHA one. I've got an oc for them both ready!

Hi there! I'm Sophia, I've been diving back down the Kingdom Hearts rabbit hole- 👀 But I also adore Castlevania (the Netflix one, if that's what you refer to)-
Hello Sophia! ^-^

KH is fun, yes! I do mostly rp as Sora or young Eraqus so I've never dived out of that before!
But I have been itching to try a Castlevania (netflix, yes!) rp for some time! Let me know what you think! :D

Salutations! I would love to try a naruto rp or an MHA one. I've got an oc for them both ready!
Oooo! Tell me about them and let me know characters you like from the series, I'm pretty good at either making an OC or writing as a canon character!

I'd be super up for doing a Castlevania RP! Just for clarity, would this be like an OC x Canon doubling up sort of thing, an OC exclusive thing or something else? ^^ I'm from Quotev originally so I'm used to doubling up but I'm open to other stuff as well!

I'd be super up for doing a Castlevania RP! Just for clarity, would this be like an OC x Canon doubling up sort of thing, an OC exclusive thing or something else? ^^ I'm from Quotev originally so I'm used to doubling up but I'm open to other stuff as well!
I'm down for whatever! What kind of characters do you normally play?

Hey!! Looking for a JJK rp, preferably canon x oc pairing, and I definitely want to create a whole universe surrounding our rp, like not just a few pairings but like creating a whole world around the characters!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back