• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Blueberror

⭐Blueberror⭐
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi guys im looking for someone to rp with! also ill adapt my writing style to yours, thats usually what i end up doing

main fandoms im in rn:
undertale(+aus)
splatoon
phighting
object shows
madoka magica
homestuck (i havent finished reading it yet)
and wayyyy more

Attachments

• IMG_20240726_110648.jpg
    IMG_20240726_110648.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
arf ( I'm open for undertale aus rp ^^ I might be late or yh but I've been rotten recently cz people don't rlly req anymore and I feel bad for always asking BUT YH // first time actually using this website so mb if I did this wrong 😞 (F15, If you are over 18 then you should totally ignore my message😞/FULL RESPECT TRUST ME)

arf ( I'm open for undertale aus rp ^^ I might be late or yh but I've been rotten recently cz people don't rlly req anymore and I feel bad for always asking BUT YH // first time actually using this website so mb if I did this wrong 😞 (F15, If you are over 18 then you should totally ignore my message😞/FULL RESPECT TRUST ME)
Sure! sounds great!! :D

SO UH how does this exactly work, (jst assuming but do I add u on ds OR??/GEN QUESTION)

SO UH how does this exactly work, (jst assuming but do I add u on ds OR??/GEN QUESTION)
we can rp on here or if you would prefer something else i can give u my discord! i dont mind personally

Someone say ONE??

You seem so cool... I'd totally wanna rp sometime!!

OF COURSE!!!!! :4

ID LOVE TOO‼️‼️
Group rp would go hard!!!! /j
Maybe sometime a little later tho? I'm already starting like– 2 roleplays with others right now and I don't wanna overwhelm myself.. 😭

Group rp would go hard!!!! /j
Maybe sometime a little later tho? I'm already starting like– 2 roleplays with others right now and I don't wanna overwhelm myself.. 😭
Ok so one of the roleplays didn't work out so I am actually available to roleplay with now!

Ok so one of the roleplays didn't work out so I am actually available to roleplay with now!
SUPR SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY I WAS BUSY!!IF UR STILL FREE ID GLADLY THINK OF SOMETHING

Hey there!
Sorry I'm late to the party, but I'm new and I'm still figuring out how stuff happens around here.
Regardless tho, I'm interested in a rp so long as you are :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back