• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Blueberror

⭐Blueberror⭐
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi guys im looking for someone to rp with! also ill adapt my writing style to yours, thats usually what i end up doing

main fandoms im in rn:
undertale(+aus)
splatoon
phighting
object shows
madoka magica
bugbo
and wayyyy more

Attachments

• IMG_20240726_110648.jpg
    IMG_20240726_110648.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
arf ( I'm open for undertale aus rp ^^ I might be late or yh but I've been rotten recently cz people don't rlly req anymore and I feel bad for always asking BUT YH // first time actually using this website so mb if I did this wrong 😞 (F15, If you are over 18 then you should totally ignore my message😞/FULL RESPECT TRUST ME)

arf ( I'm open for undertale aus rp ^^ I might be late or yh but I've been rotten recently cz people don't rlly req anymore and I feel bad for always asking BUT YH // first time actually using this website so mb if I did this wrong 😞 (F15, If you are over 18 then you should totally ignore my message😞/FULL RESPECT TRUST ME)
Sure! sounds great!! :D

SO UH how does this exactly work, (jst assuming but do I add u on ds OR??/GEN QUESTION)

SO UH how does this exactly work, (jst assuming but do I add u on ds OR??/GEN QUESTION)
we can rp on here or if you would prefer something else i can give u my discord! i dont mind personally

Someone say ONE??

You seem so cool... I'd totally wanna rp sometime!!

OF COURSE!!!!! :4

ID LOVE TOO‼️‼️
Group rp would go hard!!!! /j
Maybe sometime a little later tho? I'm already starting like– 2 roleplays with others right now and I don't wanna overwhelm myself.. 😭

Group rp would go hard!!!! /j
Maybe sometime a little later tho? I'm already starting like– 2 roleplays with others right now and I don't wanna overwhelm myself.. 😭
Ok so one of the roleplays didn't work out so I am actually available to roleplay with now!

Ok so one of the roleplays didn't work out so I am actually available to roleplay with now!
SUPR SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY I WAS BUSY!!IF UR STILL FREE ID GLADLY THINK OF SOMETHING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back