• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an Adventure Time fan! (Still open for more people!)

Shungila

Monster of Ooo
Hello, friends! I'm looking for someone to take part in a 1x1 roleplay of Adventure Time, because there are simply not enough Adventure Time roleplays on this site! This needs to be changed.

What To Expect
  • I am looking to include romantic elements, but I will accept OC's for partners, regardless of gender. If you wish to roleplay as a canon character, that is also fine with me.
  • We can discuss plot ideas through a PM, as I do not currently have a plot in mind.
  • I require that each post be at least one paragraph or more, as I am not picky about a crazy amount of detail. However, feel free to go above that limit.
  • Of course, follow the rules of RpNation. This should go without saying.
  • Above all, have fun!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions. I'm new here on this site myself, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about this particular roleplay. See you then!

Wow I'm so, so, so, terribly sorry for the (very) late reply, and yes that would be perfect!

That would be awesome! And I don't mind OC's, I have my own! Shall I PM you to talk about a plot?

I looked over this for a while but I realized... HEY IM AN ADVENTURE TIME FAN!!

Hallo! You must remember me now as I have met with on your group roleplay interest check for the same fandom. I was wondering if you wanted to a private one on one while we wait for the group one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back