• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Active Partners.

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Hello~ Once again, I'm on the search, because all my new partners have already disappeared.

Let me state this very clearly, so that there's no mix ups.

I'M LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PARTNERS. PARTNERS WHO CAN REPLY EVERY DAY.

So if you don't know 100% for sure that you'll be able to reply every day, please don't post here.

I do fandoms, right now- that's all I'm interested in. I only do canon/oc, and male/female- if there is a possible female/female pairing, I will mark it with a .

Yes, I am willing to double.

Please be able to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Please use third person.

AND PLEASE, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO QUIT THE ROLE PLAY. (This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Don't just disappear. That's incredibly rude, especially when I send you a PM and you ignore it.)

So, now, onto the fandoms.

Harry Potter

The Walking Dead

Supernatural

Percy Jackson

Dragon Age

Fatal Frame

Once Upon a Time

Hunger Games

Life is Strange

Persona 3 & 4

Disney

Adventure Time

Star Wars (I have not seen the new film. Please do not spoil it for me.)

LOTR

The Hobbit

Anime

Sailor Moon

Death Note

Fruits Basket

FMA: Brotherhood

Love*Com

NANA

Madoka Magica

Even if you don't see something here, don't be afraid to ask. I may have forgotten something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'll be honest - I haven't ever done fandom roleplay. However I'd be willing to try a Hunger Games or Life is Strange plot with you if you have pairings or plots to propose.

SecretsInTime said:
Alright, I'll be honest - I haven't ever done fandom roleplay. However I'd be willing to try a Hunger Games or Life is Strange plot with you if you have pairings or plots to propose.
Okay, would you rather play Chloe or Peeta?

I'd be interested in a Supernatural RP, but sadly I still can't write pms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back