• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Active Group

Alstromeria

Florian Society Member
Greetings all. I am looking for a roleplay group that is interested in a story that involves fantasy. It doesn't matter if it takes place in a modern setting with wizards and monsters of all sorts running about, or if it's the classical medieval knights and dragons kinda feel. I'd prefer to play with experienced people in detailed RP's. PM me if you have more information reguarding such an RP or group.

Hey Alstromeria Alstromeria ,

I have moved your thread to the correct sub-forum. When searching for groups, please use the Interest Checks section as the Looking for Partners is only for those searching for one other person to pair up with.

Happy Roleplaying,

Stone

If you'd like to join a active group theres
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-beasts-of-farwell-one-spot-remaining.324530/
It's about a werewolf pack, not sure if you're interested in fantasy or not but there's two spots remaining if you'd like to check it out
Sorry m8, stone wolf is managing that. I don't think he's too happy with me right now because i'm too much of a knucklehead putting my threads in places they don't belong XD

If he specifically asks for me though it will be ok tho, I was in another RP with him and I kinda got on his nerves then too .~.

Sorry m8, stone wolf is managing that. I don't think he's too happy with me right now because i'm too much of a knucklehead putting my threads in places they don't belong XD
She*

And honestly dear, I don't mind. We're all human and make mistakes. You put a thread in the wrong place before, SO WHAT?! I've done it too (but can move my own shit so... x3.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back