• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for active, friendly, open-minded role-playing partner

Dark Enforcer

Not today.
Hey so I'm looking for someone to do a role-play with me but unfortunately I've been having bad luck with partners lately. I'll make this brief by letting you know what I'm looking for:

• Romance, drama, mystery, maybe even action and mature content 
  • Activeness
  • Heterosexual role-plays only
  • Creativity 

Honestly, I love communicating with my role-playing partners so expect lots of OOC
  • I love planning ahead (mainly for main events at least)
  • For the role-play to work, we BOTH need to come up with ideas, not just one of us

[*]Friendliness 

Things you should know:

• I will reply at least once a day but optimistically speaking, it could be more than that! 
  • I got to college but as of right now I'm on break. Yes, I work BUT I always find time to reply but if I can't, I will let you know.
  • I don't mind role-playing on this site, via e-mail, or skype even. 

If I'll be incapable of replying for whatever reason, I'll let you know so I expect the same from you (hopefully). I know real life gets heavy at times, I understand 100% so don't worry about it with me, just if some time goes by without me hearing from you, please let me know if you're still interested in the role-play or not. I'm an adult (22 years old), so I don't really mind swearing, violence, gore, sex, or mature themes/subjects, HOWEVER if you are not okay with any of that or some of that and yet still want to role-play, please let me know! If you do not address it when we talk or discuss role-playing details, then I will automatically assume you are fine with it. 

Now, I know I might seem a little either too straight forward or harsh with my words, but after some time of waiting and trying to role-play I've figured that being straightforward with what I want an expect in a role-play is the best way to actually get what we want. I swear I'm friendly (or at least try to D:)!

Uhh.... Let's see... I'm trying to think of what else I might be forgetting to mention. I'm a sucker for romance, I love the build up to it and whatever happens before it (drama, thrill, action, mystery). Let us just create a great plot that has both of us so involved we'll be daydreaming about it! Well, not to the point of obsession, but I think you might catch my drift by now... Hopefully... Anyways! If anything comes to mind that you want to ask JUST DO IT!  I really don't have a plot in mind, but uhh... if you have anything in mind please do tell me! I love hearing ideas and discussing plots! 

I'm looking forward to hear from any of you guys. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually looking for something along those lines. I posted my own thread in search but have had no luck so far on it. I'd be glad to discuss any ideas with you that you'd be interested in.

You got any plots yourself, or at least preferences/leanings in terms of genre, setting, anything?

I mean genre more specifically, like maybe noir thrill or supernatural investigation or fantasy adventure, etc. Just trying to get an idea of what plots I can offer that might interest you.

Definitely! Any plots you had in mind?

I'm game for anything really. I like fantasy more than most other genres, but I dabble in a little of everything. I'm not craving any sort of story in particular right now but if you are I could potentially help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back