• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a WWE 1x1

Skylar Genesis

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a 1x1 WWE partner for a Roman Reigns x OC rp. I play female, but I'd be willing to double. The only characters I don't play are Kevin Owens, Brock Lesnar, Braun Strowman or Samoa Joe. Plots are up for discussion, and I value quality over quantity so if you can make a quality post in just 2-3 sentences, that's fine. Just give me something to work with.

I am totally down to do this roleplay. Seeing as I watch WWE every Monday and Tuesday night. If you are still interested in this then give me a pm and we will get everything planned out.

I am totally down to do this roleplay. Seeing as I watch WWE every Monday and Tuesday night. If you are still interested in this then give me a pm and we will get everything planned out.

Hey there! I'm so glad someone replied! :) I'm new to the site so I'm not quite able to send PMs yet...

Could we start the discussion on the board? I need, like, six or seven more posts before I can send a PM.

I'm totally still interested in this... can you PM me and we'll discuss? Thanks! (No rush - I understand real life. ^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back