• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a simple and fun 1 on 1 rp!

MothMagic

i just really like moths ok.
Hello! Some info! I used to be really into roleplay but fell out, recently I have been wanting to get back into it! I might be a bit rusty since its been so long so I'm hoping to find someone who can just do simple rp with me to get back on my feet! I am not fond of one liners and I think rp can get a little thinned out if its a whole page so a good paragraph is my preference! I enjoy most genre's and am always willing to try a new one so any is fine. I am a-ok with gxg, bxg and bxb, but I only do romance if I think that it would be interesting to go that way, I like to keep it fresh. So if you're interested, cool!!

I'm interested. I mostly do fantasy genres although I would love some clean romance in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back