Looking for a Roleplay

Icarus

BLACKJACK!
Though I am obviously fairly new, I'm a decent writer and I've done most genres that I can think of. I don't know if I'll stick around, but if I do, I'd love to have a chance to roleplay. Also, if anyone needs a small sample of writing, I honestly wouldn't mind!

Oh gosh, yes! Are there any ideas that you have floating around? If not, we can totally brainstorm.

Sounds interesting, what would that entail? Also, sorry about replying so late! I'm still quite new to the forum and didn't seem to get any notifications on the thread.

Don't worry, I get it, I'm rather new here myself! RPnation can be annoying like that, I only get half the notifications I'm meant to get. xD I don't really have much of a plot thought out, but I was thinking it could revolve around two (or more) characters who work together in a tag team in a battle arena, fighting against other teams as a sport (and a way to make money), trying to climb up ranks. Perhaps there'd be different events each time (for example, capture the flag one day, the other a relay race in which you can knock out your opponents)? I haven't really thought that far into it, does any of that interest you?

Ahah, thank you for your understanding my blatant newb-ness. Anyway, that idea sounds really cool! We could step up the arena a notch and make the characters somewhat inhuman in a way (i.e. we give them a power of some sort?). Then we can make it a life or death game.

//Gasps

Yes that sounds amazing! I'll PM you then?

//Tries really hard to think up a cool name for the RP but fails.

No worries, my ideas are always bland and awful when thinking up really cool and eye-catching names. We could literally name the plot "Porridge" at this point, ahah. Also, yes, definitely PM me, I'd just like to let you know in advance that I may be incredibly awful at navigating, so you may have to start the thread + anything else. Sigh.

Sure, I'd love to check it out. I hope that my character was decent enough? I wasn't too sure about the whole set-up/universe yet, but I'm sure I'll learn quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back