• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For A Roleplay Partner!

Okapi

Almost Dave Strider
Hello, all! I'm Okapi! I'm new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I'm open-minded when it comes to romance, I'll do mxf, fxf, or mxm. I prefer to play male characters, but I'll do either gender.

First of all, I'd love to do a Homestuck roleplay! I know quite a bit about this fandom, I'm on Act Six Act Three. I have three characters. Capras Mariun, (cap-rass mare-ee-un) Rustor Morsus (rus-tore more-sus), and Cereus Kullat (sear-ee-us, could be spelled as Sirius, cool-at). PM me for info on my characters or a plot!

I'd also love, love, love to do a The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys or another My Chemical Romance based roleplay! I hope someone else knows what this is, I'd love you forever if we could do this! I have quite a few OCs for the Killjoys fandom, I'd also be willing to do Kobra Kid x Fun Ghoul or Party Poison x Ghoul. I'd prefer if you've read the comic book by Gerard Way and Shaun Simon, it explains so much more about the killjoys universe, but any knowledge of the fandom would be fine. Again, PM me for information on doing a roleplay with me.

I'm a fan of anime, though I'm not as into it as my other fandoms... anyways, I'll be willing to do a Sword Art Online or Black Butler roleplay. I don't have any OCs for either fandom, but I could easily make one or two if you want.

Thanks for checking out my interests, I hope to talk to you in the future! Bye for now! c:

EDIT: I've been thinking of ideas for non-fandom roleplays, and I've come up with a few.

We could do a vampire x human, or something like that? I'd prefer to do male x male for this one.

Or we could do a long-distance relationship, where our two characters only know each other online, and when they meet each other in real life, they find that they are much different. Will their romance survive?

Okay, that's about it. I'll edit this again when I think of more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I'm assuming you'd like to do a Black Butler roleplay? c: Uh, can you tell me how to send a pm so I can send you one? I don't know how. xc

I'll do it, but for future reference:

1: Click on the person's name

2: There's a row under the name that has Start a Conversation.

3. Click that.

Okay, thank you! I will await your message. 
Someone has to like Homestuck or MCR, right...? Anyone?

Okapi said:
Okay, thank you! I will await your message. 
Someone has to like Homestuck or MCR, right...? Anyone?
Actually, I'd be willing to do a homestuck rp with you if that option's still open! :0

Sleepyghost: Omg, yes! Thank you, I'll send you a message!

CalebLee: Unfortunately, no. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back