• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a roleplay (1x1)!

outdated.organs

local discord roleplayer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
NOTICE: I am not replacing my current roleplay buddies I found on here! They seem to be busy at the moment and I'm absolutely craving MARVEL stuff right now.

Hey there, let me introduce myself again.

I'm Dax, my age will not be shared for privacy reasons. I enjoy fandom roleplays, OC roleplays, and just roleplay in general. I'm not sure how good would I say I am at roleplay. I do absolutely no one liners (unless I can't think on what to write). I personally dislike NSFW roleplays and.. romance, it's just not my cup of tea. I enjoy platonic relationship roleplays though!

My fandoms I do are MARVEL, transformers, FNAF, FaITH: The Unholy Trinity, and etc (just ask me, I'll probably pull out a short list). Please do not rush me to reply, I can be busy with things happening with reality, but do rush me if I haven't responded within a few days (or a week to be exact).

That's all! I hope we can roleplay and become friends on here! No worries about your age, I'll be giving everyone a chance to roleplay! :}

Meme Reaction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back