• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner:)

I'm looking for a partner, for kind of an monster character inspired roleplay. I'm not really picky on anything, I just don't do yaoi. We can plot together and everything, the only thing I really want is someone to have a realistic view of my character that is a monster and not a "Oh, you sexy beast, let me molest you because I am totally into that!" I'm looking for maybe a more of a beauty and the beast type thing. Ehehe. Yea. So... plot with me? I've got a faint idea of how things would work.

Well, anyways, thanks for reading. ^^ have a nice day.

hellooooo! I'm new to this and after scrolling & getting frustrated on how to figure this stupid thing out, I finally came across something that sparked my interest! I'd love a beauty / beast thing, but I also had a few ideas of my own, and I'll share them if you'd like, but I'm perfectly okay following just your idea c:

be35488ce32f36cc8d70e4456ad8546d.jpg

I know it's a bit weird but I put together a cheeky collage for my ideas ? I'm very into paranormal and romance, and on my darker days I'm into drugs/cartel kind of things. I apologize if my ideas scare you away

lol that's good because I usually suck at playing a dude anyway! haha. um, I have a plot in mind already, and pictures of my character, but I'm not quite sure if I want to state it because I also really like your beauty/beast idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back