• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Partner : )

Turteltee

Hiya! I haven't roleplayed in a long time but I am looking for a possible partner(s) to get me back into the groove. Although I haven't roleplayed in about a year, I used to roleplay daily for 9 other years of my life. It used to be really cringey, but I think I write a lot better now, although my English is starting to falter. Hopefully, it doesn't get too bad. So here is a little about me

• I am currently 19 years old (just turned 19 in January)​
  • I am an American living in Germany but my German isn't so good tbh​
  • I lived in Spain last year, so I know Spanish, but I am losing it the more I learn German​
  • I love Steven Universe, The Adventure Zone and Game of Thrones, however, I have never actually roleplayed them before.​
  • I absolutely love OCs, especially mine​
  • Musicals are top tier, give me a musical I might know it​
  • I really want to get into Dungeons and Dragons but that's a whole different topic​
Now onto what I roleplay

• Historical Fiction (Medieval, Renaissance, and 1920s - 1940s)​
  • Fantasy (Typical Fantasy, Steampunk, etc.)​
  • Slice of Life with a little Spice​
  • I really want to do a school based around Shapeshifting ( I have a whole plot based off of it, and it's more of a group roleplay)​
  • I have multiple starters, probably some that need some work, but they are all mostly different​
  • I have a lot of one on one roleplay ideas, but also a ton of group roleplays​
  • Most of these aren't what I roleplay, goodjobme​
If you are interested at all, please feel free to dm me and/or comment below : )​

Do you do historical romance? If so, I'd love to do something with you set somewhere in 1920s-1940s :)

What kind of era do you like? One of my favorites is Scotland before the Jacobite Rising (i'm a big fan of Outlander), but I'm really up for almost any era.
either victorian era or medieval era is fine with me, I would like to either be a butler or a lost fairy prince trying to find his parents

I love historical romance! I mean, some slow burn romance based in the 20s-40s would be amazing. Do you have anything in mind?
I looove slow burn. Yup! I was thinking maybe we could do an arranged marriage plot or maybe something set in an orphanage?

I’d love a good romance set in between the 20’s through the 40’s and have one particular idea in mind! If maybe you’d want to read it, let me know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back