• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner!

Amber MacDonald

Hi! Thanks for checking this out!

I'm looking for someone to join me in a 1x1 RP about literally anything.

I'm not sure what exactly I'd like, but what I'm good at (and what I've done so many times before) is:

- Some anime fandoms (FMA:Brotherhood is my favourite!)

- Cartoon fandoms (Adventure Time, Stephen Universe, anything!)

- Post apocalyptic (I'd love to start just before everything turns to poop)

- Medieval (Swords, shields, dragons, princesses)

- Fantasy (Magic, wizards and thieves! I do this one a lot!)

- Animals? (Weird, I know, but I've done a lot of wolves (anthro or not)... more than I'd like to admit)

- Book fandoms (Harry Potter, Eragon, Mistborn, Stormlight Archive... they're my favourites and my best)

Got a topic you can't find someone else to do with but don't see it here? I'm game for anything, so hit me up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kekewy said:
What anime fandoms are you in? Not Yu Yu Hakusho by any chance?
Ah! I'm so sorry ;-; That's one I've got on my list to watch. I'll try watching it now and I can message you when I finally finish it if you want!

[QUOTE="Amber MacDonald]Whoo! Fantasy would be great.
Do you have a specific sub-genre of fantasy you like?

[/QUOTE]
Anything except cliché heavy romance. Your preferences? ^^

[QUOTE="Amber MacDonald]I'm not a huge fan of plain medieval, but that's the only thing I don't really like - so I'm open to everything

[/QUOTE]
Gah, I'm a sucker for medieval but we can work around that. Wanna PM me- oh wait...you've just joined so you can't accept PMs till you've been on for 24 hours and has 10 posts I don't think...

StoneWolf18 said:
Gah, I'm a sucker for medieval but we can work around that. Wanna PM me- oh wait...you've just joined so you can't accept PMs till you've been on for 24 hours and has 10 posts I don't think...
I like medieval when it's got a little... Umph!

And I can reply to messages, just not send them. Is that alright? ^^;

[QUOTE="Amber MacDonald]Ah! I'm so sorry ;-; That's one I've got on my list to watch. I'll try watching it now and I can message you when I finally finish it if you want!

[/QUOTE]
That'd be awesome. If you wanna pm me anyway, we can chat about the series or other anime. I'm always looking for new anime chat friends.

I'd be interested in doing a FMA:B roleplay. It's one of my favorite anime, so I'm pretty hyped to do that one.

Grimwulf said:
I would love to do a stormlight archive story. I'm in the process of finishing the second book.
Ah! That would be wonderful! I've been trying to find someone to do one with since I finished the second book years ago!

They're my favourite books so far! How are you liking them?

[QUOTE="Amber MacDonald]Awesome! Did you wanna talk about this in PMs?

[/QUOTE]
So I actually am too new to private message somebody...

[QUOTE="Amber MacDonald]So am I ^^;
Well, we can talk about it here then until its been long enough

[/QUOTE]
Well I love the idea of starting before the apocalypse takes place. Do you have any other specifications? Like what type of disaster will cause the apocalypse?

Thznais said:
Well I love the idea of starting before the apocalypse takes place. Do you have any other specifications? Like what type of disaster will cause the apocalypse?
I'm personally very fond of the whole "Nuclear war destroyed the planet" kind of plot, but I can deal with anything if you had a preference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back