• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner!

KoopaTroopa

Roaming the forums..
This is actually my first time looking for one, so excuse me if i forget to point out something important of some sorts C:

Wel hi! I'm looking for a partner that i can basically RP with about anything. I like any kind of genre, but i might be a bit picky around the modern or futuristic stuff. I would prefer some sort of fantasy or grimm setting. I like some kinds of supernatural creatures also.

As for basic information, i tend to just write what i come up with, trying to make my parts as long as i could possibly make them. I prefer writing from the P.O.V from my character, but that could change. I also like to use Anime pictures for reference, if that's okay.

That's all i can think of right now! I am going to bed as this is being posted so i will see who's open for an RP in the (my) morning! <3

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]I have a dice RP that's about to start

[/QUOTE]
Ah no thank you, i don't do (Or even understand) Dice RP. But thanks for offering :)

I have an ideas. Maybe a high school rp that was full of immortal gangs but two gangs that were rivals. Maybe a demon vs Vampire gang thing? They fall in love bringing the gangs together (we would create drama later in the rp and all)

Pm if interested

I might be interested in building something with you, if you were willing to talk about interests and the like. Please send me a PM if you are still searching for partners.

I just joined this site, but I have some RP experience and I might possibly be interested? If that's okay? My 24 hours are, of course, not up yet. If you're still looking for partners, however, maybe you could PM me tomorrow or something? c:

Anassa said:
I just joined this site, but I have some RP experience and I might possibly be interested? If that's okay? My 24 hours are, of course, not up yet. If you're still looking for partners, however, maybe you could PM me tomorrow or something? c:
Yes yes, sounds like a plan! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back