• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner to do a Yandere/Senpai RP

Compunction said:
Hey there, I think I'm interested, though I had a few questions..
Firstly, how much do you like to write? I write about 2+ paragraphs though I can do more less as needed. (I don't fancy 1 liners and the like though...)

Also, are you looking for a Senpai or a Yandere--and what relations do you like as far as genders go (f/f, f/m, or m/m)?
I'm not too picky about how much you write so write as much as you feel you can. ^_^ I'm able to do either role so it's up to you if you want to be the Yandere or the Senpai, and I'm up for either f/f or f/m.

Compunction said:
Ahh, thank you for responding. <3
Hmm, I am not well versed in playing a yandere-esque character, so if you wouldn't mind taking the role, I'd much appreciate it? As per male or female on my part, I am willing to play either, so seeing as I got to choose my role, I'll let you decide, haha. Do you prefer f/f or m/f?

Also, I apologize for not pming you, my account is being a tad difficult at the moment. Would you mind throwing me one?
Of course. :) I'll have to put two posts though since I only have 8 posts right now and even then I might not be able to because of the 24 hour thingie.

Kiana said:
Of course. :) I'll have to put two posts though since I only have 8 posts right now and even then I might not be able to because of the 24 hour thingie.
10post

Compunction said:
Haha, alright, thank you! Oh, if it's still a problem after your ten posts I can just reset my computer and log in/out--that typically fixes the issue, it's just a bit of a pain. c':
Ah, dangit :( I still have to do the 24 hour thing. I apologize for the trouble but would you be able to send me a PM? I wish I was able to but I can't yet :(

Insomi said:
Hm, I don't think I can because of the 24 hr rule. I just joined today so yeah.
Ah, alright. :) Well my 24 hour thing is going to be finished soon I think so I'll send you a PM when it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back