• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner! Pm me :)

Erin_24

Trash
Hi! Looking for a long term roleplay :)
Message me if you're interested.

I kind of have this ghost x human plot idea.
For example the plot could be something like:
The person could move into a new apartment and there's a ghost haunting that building. The ghost, trapped in their world they are becoming bored so they begin messing with the person that's just moved in (possessing/ moving objects and such because they think it's funny.) They could have the power to reveal themselves and communicate with the person, this could create an unlikely of relationships.

Pm me if you're interested!

Hi! Looking for a long term roleplay :)
Message me if you're interested.

I kind of have this ghost x human plot idea.
For example the plot could be something like:
The person could move into a new apartment and there's a ghost haunting that building. The ghost, trapped in their world they are becoming bored so they begin messing with the person that's just moved in (possessing/ moving objects and such because they think it's funny.) They could have the power to reveal themselves and communicate with the person, this could create an unlikely of relationships.

Pm me if you're interested!

I AM TOTALLY INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA KIK: medusaleeona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back