• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner for MxF Yandere/Stalker Rp. (Always Open!)

Um sure but i gotta like your character first. Id rather be the guy and either role is cool but id like to try being the stalkee ( for future reference for anyone else! ^3^)

[QUOTE="Chief Shiro]Um sure but i gotta like your character first. Id rather be the guy and either role is cool but id like to try being the stalkee ( for future reference for anyone else! ^3^)

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing. :) Care to send a PM? I'll get my character started over there.

I'd be interested! :D

Shall I PM you or would you like to discuss further details here?

Oh, if you're still interested, I'd be up for it! it seems pretty cool and interesting! (^3^)

Just give me a PM!~

I'm Interested!

:)

Pm's, preferably... Haha.

ofcourse! shall we discuss the details here or in pms? and im always happy to rp will a fellow undertale fan!!

[QUOTE="Chief Shiro]ofcourse! shall we discuss the details here or in pms? and im always happy to rp will a fellow undertale fan!!

[/QUOTE]
I prefer to do One on One RPs in PM. I'll PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back