• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner, Because i am willing to find friends.

Felkis Armata

Guess this character in my avatar.
Hello everyone, I pretty much need a sense of friendship here in this website. Since I have no experience with the "One on one" roleplays, I have tried my best if ever. I can ensure that I be trusted and considered with loyalty. What I care is a good role-playing life towards other players. I didn't too feel too happy in these days for a year and not really smiling for now. It's tough to socialize in these days and I willing to make any friends here for once.

I know what exactly you feel like me to with no friends on here I miss being on Facebook roleplay with a few others who roleplayed casualty but sadly no more..I'll be a budy if you like?

Hola~

I'm Emmy, and

yo no soy realidad española

(Im not actually spanish)

I don't mind being friends with you, though I can't always gurantee I'll be online that often anymore >.<

But I'll still be online occasionally, so if you need any help/more people in roleplays you can just tag/message me and yeah ^^

Enjoy your time here~

{Watch out for unreliable ones, those rpers leave you hanging}

Yeah, I get you. I am aware with that problem with the other role-players. I don't like someone who are not role-playing with me, if their interest don't bring up strong. I bet I see you online, someday.

JujuBee said:
Still looking for a friend?
Yeah, sort of. I am just not used to be socializing at my life. To be benevolent in my opinion, I am just finding a partner who has a strong heart. I don't prefer role-players who are just unreliable to me.

I understand what you mean. I'm not like that though. It may take me a while to respond to a role-play due to real life issues but I'll always let someone know if that's what's going on. People who drop are frustrating. But I would surely like to get to know you if you'd like to get to know me! I'm sure we could become good friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back