• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a more ADVANCED RP partner

mirinae

crow girl
Hello! I just recently joined, maybe an hour or two ago.

I'd consider myself a very avid RPer, and do enjoy a very good RP chain to get away from the regular stress of everyday life.

Here are a few things about me and the fashion I role-play in you'd need to know if you are interested in Rping with me:

1. I do NOT do mature topics that violate RPN rules

2. My favorite RP genre is a medieval fantasy

3. I am commonly active over weekends and 5-10pm E.T on weekdays.

4. I'd be interested in fandom RPs, as long as I'm in the fandom (duh)

5. I only do one-on-one RPs, groups get confusing for me!

6. I only accept third person RP format.

If you are interested in Rping with me, please notify me at once!

Last edited:
What kind of medieval fantasy do you do? Is it more akin to anime or Game of Thrones grittiness? And by Game of Thrones grittiness I mean like, not wishy washy 200 year old generic anime girl who's actually a demon. But still incorporates magic and the usual fantasy races like orcs, elves, tieflings, etc.

Also by mature do you mean gore and blood or sex?

What kind of medieval fantasy do you do? Is it more akin to anime or Game of Thrones grittiness? And by Game of Thrones grittiness I mean like, not wishy washy 200 year old generic anime girl who's actually a demon. But still incorporates magic and the usual fantasy races like orcs, elves, tieflings, etc.

Also by mature do you mean gore and blood or sex?

I strongly prefer Game of Thrones grittiness, I'm much more for a medieval RP format that is darker, that normally features a much diverse variety of characters, as I prefer my characters to be quite dynamic (always changing in personality). I also prefer a medieval setting with magic incorporated into the RP with surrounding characters being of a supernatural state (as in magical species)

By mature I mean I can deal with blood and gore (I prefer to keep that aspect to a low level though), but I cannot deal with sex or any of that stuff. 

Not sure if you're still looking, but I'd be VERY interested in coming up with something with you!

If you are still looking I would love to discuss details with you to see if we would get along :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back