• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a male roleplayer

Emmeryn

One Time Luck
Looking for a male roleplayer For a fantasy themed romance rp. Please post here if interested. Thanks.

I don't want anything gay...I prefer the characters to be straight...that is all I prefer but as for plot, I have no idea.

Yeah, I only do F x M which is one thing. Plots, tell me one you have and I'll think of one.

For Galaxy:Amber(My girl) is a hardcore gamer. She has defeated eVven the strongest boy characters in every game she has ever played. Then one day she runs into your guy in a gaming conference. Little did she know he was the guy she has been Chatting with over the past few days. Instantly sparks fly between the 2 and they start to become closer. The rest is up to you.

For Roman: Your guy is a demon. You and my girl have been close since we where young. I am a fallen angel with darkness powers. I was told never to tell you about who you really are. Your parents where killed by a man who was looking for me. Then one day a demon makes me sacrifice my powers for him not to kill yOu. And I abide. Her is about to strip me from my wings when you run over and see me. Now nothing will ever be the same.

Jacob is hardcore gamer but he is also a book worm, he likes to play video games in his free time and read books for education. Jacob takes interest in your character from seeing she is also a hardcore gamer herself. Jacob starts to take a liking to her when he starts talking to her and sparks fly then they eventually get closer.

Logan has been long time friends with you. You were forced to pretty much keep who I really am a secret. My parents were killed by a man who was searching for you, but you had to sacrifice your powers to save me. You do as your told, but he tends to take your wings. Logan sees you and runs over. From that point on things won't ever be the same again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back