• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Longterm Partner [Closed]

DreadPirateConnor

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
I'm not new to RPing, but I have lost my former long-term partner and I'm seeking a new one. I've built a world (a small explanation can be provided via PM) Essentially it is set far in the future. So sci-fi is a must. I don't want to put too much detail out there. I'd prefer a female partner, but honestly, I'm not picky. I prefer playing multiples (doubling or better) so that's a plus if you do so as well. I'd say I'm 50/50 on OOC chatter, I don't mind, but until we are tight compadres I won't spew lots of details. I can role with anytype of RP; One-Liners, Semi, Para. I prefer semi, but once again I'm not picky by any means. I hope to hear from some of you all.

Hello. Are you still looking for a longterm partner? I'd be interested in hearing your idea and perhaps discussing other details. If you can pm, please do so if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back