• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long time partner

pigrabbit2010

• Hello! If you are reading this, then I assume that you too are looking for a one on one partner! Maybe we will be compatible, maybe we won't. I will let you be the judge of that.

I am really not that complicated of a role-playing partner.

I do prefer quality over quantity.

I really am more of a quality person... Now what does that mean?

I don't expect multiple paragraphs every post. For instance, if your characters are talking, more than likely, there won't be much going as we are conversing. I love having dialogue, but I hate the feeling of my partner putting pressure on me to write three paragraphs when our characters are just talking

I feel like an role play is like writing a book with a friend.

So my if my character talks to you, I don't expect a three page post to get a response back from your character. Now, I will be detailed when needed. You won't get a one liner from me, but don't expect a novel post when our characters are interacting.

As far as pairings and plots, I will try pretty much anything, but I do not do fandoms. Mainly because I am not familiar with most of them and I do prefer original ideas.

Male characters, female character, I play them all. I do any kind of pairing, whether it be femaleXfemale, maleXmale, or maleXfemale.

I am searching for a long term role play. I prefer to use PMs as RP. Just message me if you are interested. I am really not that complicated.​

Last edited:
I may be interested in roleplaying with you--PM me with what you're looking for! I think we're somewhat similar, so I think it would would work.

I am actually very interested. You sound like a very good long time partner, exactly what I’m looking for! PM me if you wanna rp:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back