• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long term RP partner

Seshimaru

Hello, I'm a relative newcomer to the site, but a veteran when it comes to roleplaying. I was hoping to find someone who would like to be an active roleplay partner with me. The requirements being that you have to have a moderate skill with roleplaying, not easily offended, and fun loving. I particularly don't care if your a male or female, but I do prefer a female roleplay partner. And excuse me if I seem a bit bad with the formatting system, this is my first few attempts at working with this site.

ANYWAY. The kinds of rp's I usually go with are anime based, and not really reality based. As long as I get to use anime appearances though I tend to be fine. I am universally ok with all rp's, I just tend not to like slavery, or extreme realism type rp's, they just never seem to sit well. My favorite kind of roleplays are highschool, zombie apocolypse, romance, fantasy adventures, and so on. I'm comfortable with adult situations, and or ecchi situations so don't worry about me being insulted, anyway. Hopefully there is enough here to convince you that I'm a pretty overall fun roleplayer, and if you post here and I have not answered you, someone may of gotten to me before you, and its nothing personal, its just how things are, so sorry if your a future viewer and tried to contact me, but I will be sure to answer your message with utmost sincerity.

Hi.

I would be up for rp’ing with you if you want. ^^ (despite the avatar I’m a girl btw)

What kind of anime’s do you watch?

Oh, animes? Well I finally got around to watching the Kill la Kill series, Rewatched my favorite series of all time the Blue Excorcist, and currently trying to keep on track with the one piece anime. I always try to find new animes to watch though.

Yup, I was just assuming that you wanted to rp something anime since you mentioned it above. ^^

I love blue exorcist! Wanna do that one? Or we could just do a custom one if you have any ideas. I have done some high school and fantasy mostly.

Hmm, you want to do something similiar to the HOTD series? I've always wanted to try something like that. It had alot of fanservice at times, but it was fun to watch.

Sure, sounds fun! It’s been a while since I watched it, so I don’t remember everything in it though. Want me to make us a thread for it?

Sure! And if you need to be filled in on anything about it just ask me if your confused. But it was pretty straight forward for a show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back