• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a long-term RP partner.

Hollowed_Vessel

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy, I am Hollowed_Vessel and I am looking for people to both Rp and talk with. I am pretty lax on the RP side. I would just like at least 3-4 lines but more is always welcome, and I try to usually do more, around two paragraphs at the minimum. And I would just like people to be about 16+ for RP's, though I will probably move that up soon enough when I turn 18. And hopefully we can get to know each other more, and just chill if that sounds nice.

Fandoms that I enjoy and would love to RP:

Hazbin/Helluva.
Dungeon Meshi.
Fallout.
Darkest dungeon.
Hollow knight.
Dungeon flipper.
Cult of the lamb.
Suzerain.
Red Dead 2.

Original ideas:
Found family.
zombie apocalypse.
and others that I can't remember at the moment.

So hopefully you enjoyed all this, and if you enjoy anything else and would pop by please do! And also do take a picture of my cat.

Attachments

• IMG_2308.jpg
    IMG_2308.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 3
I am up for anything but I do have a found family au of vaggie and carmilla if you wanna hear about that

Would you be fine with in an original world? I wanted to explore a villain au with one of my more cinnamon bun characters. He’s gay, but I'm sure if anything your character could just be a good friend to him.

Bump! Also I got ac so now I got some better time and energy to get written longer

Attachments

• IMG_2314.jpeg
    IMG_2314.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
bump/update.

I have fallen back into my Inscryption love so I am up for anything of that as well.

♡ My name is Lumina and I use she/they pronouns and am 18+
♡ My timezone is GMT
♡ I don't have any triggers I don't do smut (We can do like fade to black or 'the next morning' if it comes to that) but I am willing to go down to underwear snd make up spicy headcannons
♡ My minimum amout of lines is about 7 but as for maximum I could honestly go on and on if you let me
♡ I LOVE making headcannons, AU's things like that with the characters. I feel it gives us a chance to flesh them out and have some more fun with them
♡ And here is a writing sample for you, normally i like to add some extra stuff but this is just a simple one

Atlas: A city in the sky, a shining beacon of hope all across Remnant and a testament to the progress a city like that was capable of. For team RWBY and RNJR it was a place of safety and a chance to finally have an ally on their side that they could trust but for Annalise and her daughter it was something far more then that. It was home.

Standing up front with Qrow and Maria Annalise looked out the front window as they got closer and closer to approaching the city, an air of tension in the ship as they did so. Even In the pit of her stomach Anna could feel a sense of Anxiety and nervous eating at her. The last time her and James had spoken it hadn’t exactly been the most pleasant experience, both of them stressed and under pressure from everyone around them especially James. She regretted leaving with Clara so suddenly especially when almost she could leave was a note explaining why: how they both felt stuck in Atlas and how it felt like James was almost smothering them to keep them safe, how she still loved him unconditionally and that she never blamed him for the scar on her face. Most importantly she told him they would be back soon once they had helped Weiss.

Suddenly ‘soon’ turned into months and months apart and now…Now she didn't know what he was thinking

“You sure this is gonna work?” Maria asked her as she looked towards her for a moment

“Positive, Cordovin respects James far too much to try and screw up anything like this” She said as she pulled up her scroll and double checked her personal code. Truthfully she had no idea, if James was taking Atlas security that seriously then there may he a chance he disarmed her code but sue hoped that perhaps he had gotten the letters her and Qrow had sent off from Haven and maybe even the dairy Clara had sent.

“Manta 51 this is Atlas airbase” The three adults all turned to look at the speaker that the voice came out of “Welcome back, please confirm ship code and pilot ID”

“Your up” Qrow told her with a little nudge

“Atlas Docking Bay this Is Manta 51 reporting. Code JAC-042. Authorisation Phrase White Wing”

There was a pause from the otherside of the comms link. Annalsie had tried to sound as confident and assured as possible, pushing down the doubts and worries that plagued her mind as they waited

“Copy that Manta 51. You'll be Docking in bay 7.” The woman on the other side sounded almost nervous as she spoke

There was an audible sigh of relief from Anna as she heard those words, causing Qrow and Maria to look at her for a miking. She felt her face go a little red in embarrassment as she tucked a little hair behind her ear and told them she was going to check on the kids.

Going to them she could see that some were still awake but barely holding on while others, namely her daughter, Nora And Oscar were fast asleep in a small pile. The effects of the past few days clear on their sleeping faces and the bags under the eyes of everyone, she bent down to their level as they slept and pushed a loose strand of hair from her daughters face, her and Oscar having fallen asleep on each other with their hands barely touching. Clara's nose twitching slightly as she felt the light touch as she shifted slightly in her sleep and leaned more into Oscar who seemed more them happy to have her closer. Annalise couldn’t help but laugh a little at the pair of them and their young love, though neither of them would admit it. Looking at her child she couldn't help but think of James and her heartaches a little: she had grown up so much during her travels and adventures yet deep down she knew how much she missed him just as much as her. She could only wonder if he felt the same.

Oooo well hey message me about what you would want to do! I love your writing prompt btw

Hiya! I’m looking around for a hollow knight rp partner if you’re still open :)
(The post is a bit old so no worries if not lol)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back