• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a long-term RP partner.

Hollowed_Vessel

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy, I am Hollowed_Vessel and I am looking for people to both Rp and talk with. I am pretty lax on the RP side. I would just like at least 3-4 lines but more is always welcome, and I try to usually do more, around two paragraphs at the minimum. And I would just like people to be about 16+ for RP's, though I will probably move that up soon enough when I turn 18. And hopefully we can get to know each other more, and just chill if that sounds nice.

Fandoms that I enjoy and would love to RP:

Hazbin/Helluva.
Dungeon Meshi.
Fallout.
Darkest dungeon.
Hollow knight.
Dungeon flipper.
Cult of the lamb.
Suzerain.
Red Dead 2.

Original ideas:
Found family.
zombie apocalypse.
and others that I can't remember at the moment.

So hopefully you enjoyed all this, and if you enjoy anything else and would pop by please do! And also do take a picture of my cat.

Attachments

• IMG_2308.jpg
    IMG_2308.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 2
I am up for anything but I do have a found family au of vaggie and carmilla if you wanna hear about that

Would you be fine with in an original world? I wanted to explore a villain au with one of my more cinnamon bun characters. He’s gay, but I'm sure if anything your character could just be a good friend to him.

Bump! Also I got ac so now I got some better time and energy to get written longer

Attachments

• IMG_2314.jpeg
    IMG_2314.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back