• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long term RP (closed)

Nyte

Hello all! As the title of the post states I am looking for a long term roleplay. I am needing a male character to be played. Please have some experience in playing a male role. Normally I am willing to accept people who are just trying out a new role but this one I'm going to be a wee bit picky.

The genre of the following ideas are: fantasy, anime (this is more of a style than a genre), romance, and adventure. If you don't like doing any of those you may not want to read on.

Here are my standards for the roleplay:

1. Please NO one liners. I understand that a short paragraph now and then may be warranted for a conversation but there is always some sort of detail that can be added.

2. No love at first sight. This always bugs me. People don't fall in love over night. Sure they may become fast friends or they might lust after each other but love takes time. I'm even ok with our characters hating each other for a while.

3. Please be willing to hold OOC conversations and contribute to the plot. This a RP for two and I would like both parties to contribute.

4. This is more of a preference but I would like to do the RP in email but a PM rp on here is fine as well.

5. Be willing to play more than one character, even if just for a scene, so that way there is more than just 1x1 character interaction.

On to the plot ideas!

The world is at peace. There has been no war in over six generations. People as a whole prosper and are happy, but greed is a terrible sin that infects and spreads among man. Rumors have spread about various murders that have happened throughout the towns. Some of them seem political though they appear to just be muggings as well, and some are brutal with katana or poisons being used.

People have started to worry about the threat of another conflict with so many dying around them. Some of the more prestigious families are calling to the authorities for answers.

My character is the daughter of a constable in one of the towns that surround the capital. She is just under the age to be wed and lives with her mother and father in the center of town. One night, after the evening meal, there is a knock on their door accompanied by an angry voice that calls out to her father. Sensing the threat her father orders her to hide before he lets them in. Hiding under the floorboards she hears her father open the door and address the visitor with a tone of outrage. The sound of a struggle is heard and then her mother screams, and then silence.

This is how this story starts off. Your character is apart of an assassins' guild (had nothing to do with her family). That my character seeks out to have her revenge for her family. The assassin guild although will take payment for killings will sometime act on their own if they feel someone or some group has become a threat to the general populace's best interest. There is some play room here for you to develop this idea to your liking.

------------------------------

It's modern day, and my character is an average girl in her first year of college. She has her fun, goes to class, and attends the occasional party. One night she gets invited to a séance at one of her friends dorm. Curious she attends.

They perform some weird ritual there and speak in what she assumed to be latin. She wasn't worried though. None of it was real. Magic and monsters didn't exist. Or so she thought.

After the ritual she started to feel sick. Her head throbbed with a headache and her stomach turned. When she tried to leave, standing up from the floor they were sitting on in a circle, her vision went black.

When her eyes opened again she had to shield them from the bright sun that bore down on her. Sweet smelling grass rocked in the gentle breeze around her as she lay on her back on the ground. Sitting up she saw that she was sitting in a field next to a calm lake.

In this one my character had been transported from our world to one of magic and monsters. Anything goes here and you pretty much have free rein on who and what your character is.

PM me if interested!

Nyte said:
Hello all! As the title of the post states I am looking for a long term roleplay. I am needing a male character to be played. Please have some experience in playing a male role. Normally I am willing to accept people who are just trying out a new role but this one I'm going to be a wee bit picky.
The genre of the following ideas are: fantasy, anime (this is more of a style than a genre), romance, and adventure. If you don't like doing any of those you may not want to read on.

Here are my standards for the roleplay:

1. Please NO one liners. I understand that a short paragraph now and then may be warranted for a conversation but there is always some sort of detail that can be added.

2. No love at first sight. This always bugs me. People don't fall in love over night. Sure they may become fast friends or they might lust after each other but love takes time. I'm even ok with our characters hating each other for a while.

3. Please be willing to hold OOC conversations and contribute to the plot. This a RP for two and I would like both parties to contribute.

4. This is more of a preference but I would like to do the RP in email but a PM rp on here is fine as well.

5. Be willing to play more than one character, even if just for a scene, so that way there is more than just 1x1 character interaction.

On to the plot ideas!

The world is at peace. There has been no war in over six generations. People as a whole prosper and are happy, but greed is a terrible sin that infects and spreads among man. Rumors have spread about various murders that have happened throughout the towns. Some of them seem political though they appear to just be muggings as well, and some are brutal with katana or poisons being used.

People have started to worry about the threat of another conflict with so many dying around them. Some of the more prestigious families are calling to the authorities for answers.

My character is the daughter of a constable in one of the towns that surround the capital. She is just under the age to be wed and lives with her mother and father in the center of town. One night, after the evening meal, there is a knock on their door accompanied by an angry voice that calls out to her father. Sensing the threat her father orders her to hide before he lets them in. Hiding under the floorboards she hears her father open the door and address the visitor with a tone of outrage. The sound of a struggle is heard and then her mother screams, and then silence.

This is how this story starts off. Your character is apart of an assassins' guild (had nothing to do with her family). That my character seeks out to have her revenge for her family. The assassin guild although will take payment for killings will sometime act on their own if they feel someone or some group has become a threat to the general populace's best interest. There is some play room here for you to develop this idea to your liking.

------------------------------

It's modern day, and my character is an average girl in her first year of college. She has her fun, goes to class, and attends the occasional party. One night she gets invited to a séance at one of her friends dorm. Curious she attends.

They perform some weird ritual there and speak in what she assumed to be latin. She wasn't worried though. None of it was real. Magic and monsters didn't exist. Or so she thought.

After the ritual she started to feel sick. Her head throbbed with a headache and her stomach turned. When she tried to leave, standing up from the floor they were sitting on in a circle, her vision went black.

When her eyes opened again she had to shield them from the bright sun that bore down on her. Sweet smelling grass rocked in the gentle breeze around her as she lay on her back on the ground. Sitting up she saw that she was sitting in a field next to a calm lake.

In this one my character had been transported from our world to one of magic and monsters. Anything goes here and you pretty much have free rein on who and what your character is.

PM me if interested!
I know this isn't a PM, but hi, and let's RP. Also, I'll PM in a second. cant nvm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back