• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long-term roleplay

Granger

Hi, 

I am new on this site and I was looking for a long-term partner to roleplay with. My roleplay prompt is unconventional in the sense that it revolves around a developing polyamorous relationship, which involves gay/bi characters (the three parties involved in the relationship are all males). 

I want to start the roleplay with the married couple on their honeymoon. One of them is a businessman, 27 years old, while the other one is a stay-at-home-writer, 23 years of age. They dated for two years before getting married, and as they were fooling around in their hotel bed while ordering room service, their concierge, who is 25 years old, thought of it as them wanting to start something with him. He asked to join in, and the couple decided that it won't hurt to have some fun. 

They spent a night together and asked the concierge to stay with them rather than leaving right away. They have breakfast together the next day and enjoy each other's company, and the concierge then leaves.

They have to keep contacting him for their day to day needs at the hotel, and gradually, the couple and the concierge start developing feelings for each other. None of them says it outright, and that's where I want the story to progress. 

If you want to continue this with me, then please let me know. I can play two of the characters with the concierge being my main character. Or even have a three person roleplay if that interests you. 

If you want to involve any fandoms and integrate this prompt with those characters, then please feel free to contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back