• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long-term male partner!

If you're still available, I would love to partner up with you C:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm probably too dumb to see how old this topic is, so sorry if this is super late and stuff - Anyway. I'm new around here, not new to roleplaying, but to this site, and it's freaking me out just a bit. I'd love to roleplay with you!

My introducing myself is just the worst, I do apologise, I'll get better. I have to get used to this site (- why does your inbox symbol always look like there's new messages? That makes me somewhat nervous -), but I'll manage. If not, I also use mail / Kik, so whatever's convenient for you ^^

KadetheGreat said:
Hello! I'm probably too dumb to see how old this topic is, so sorry if this is super late and stuff - Anyway. I'm new around here, not new to roleplaying, but to this site, and it's freaking me out just a bit. I'd love to roleplay with you!
My introducing myself is just the worst, I do apologise, I'll get better. I have to get used to this site (- why does your inbox symbol always look like there's new messages? That makes me somewhat nervous -), but I'll manage. If not, I also use mail / Kik, so whatever's convenient for you ^^
No problem at all!

I would PM you, though I'm unable to, for some odd reason.

If you have issues as well, feel free to kik me; sistersue37

Thank you! ♡

hey! i'm interested in role playing with you :) did you have any specific pairings or plots in mind?

I'd definitely be interested.

I have no trouble with mature content, and gore is totally fine as well.

I could create a PM so we could discuss further [if you do not know how] otherwise I'd be glad if you could do the honors.

As for my hesitation, do not be offended. I have met some experienced people on this site who still don't know how to create a PM, but I don't mention any names. It has nothing to do with you, as I am sure you are quite the expert by now.

∆ Happy Hunting! ∆

SnowFeather said:

I'd definitely be interested.

I have no trouble with mature content, and gore is totally fine as well.

I could create a PM so we could discuss further [if you do not know how] otherwise I'd be glad if you could do the honors.

As for my hesitation, do not be offended. I have met some experienced people on this site who still don't know how to create a PM, but I don't mention any names. It has nothing to do with you, as I am sure you are quite the expert by now.

∆ Happy Hunting! ∆

Oh, hello there!

Of course - feel free to PM me, and we can discuss the further details about our [future] roleplay!

I look forward to it, hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back