• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long-term male partner!

CharlieTheUnicorn

dяεαмιηg.™

Hello!

If you're reading this, perhaps you're interested in roleplaying with me!

All right, I don't have many peeves, but I do have a few:

Proper grammar -- now, the occasional typo will fly with me, and the ONLY time you may use text talk, is if/when your character is texting.

Being descriptive -- usually, I can type from two lines, to twelve. Please, push yourself into being descriptive, and not replying with a paragraph that doesn't make any sense at all.

Playing the male -- I know this is a lot to ask, but I'm usually always playing the male in other roleplays, so playing the female would be nice, for once.

Mature -- I'm a sucker for romance, and sometimes, things will get a bit... Heated. Please, be okay with this; if you absolutely refuse to participate in this, let me know.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, feel free to type away.

If you're still here, I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rabbid said:
Hello! 14 here. I'm willing to be your partner!

Really? That's great!

Also, one more thing -- if you aren't okay with mature content, cursing, or anything else, let me know now, hun.

On the other hand, do you have any roleplay ideas?

Your pet peeves are the same as mine so I think we'll get along *·*. And I will roleplay anything as long as it isn't a fandom then we're all good to go

[QUOTE="Masked Monster]Your pet peeves are the same as mine so I think we'll get along *·*. And I will roleplay anything as long as it isn't a fandom then we're all good to go

[/QUOTE]

Wonderful!

If you know how to, could you leave me a message?

We'll discuss things from there. ^^

pic_1399818155_1001.jpg

Twinsies!

But lol yea I'll make a topic in the 1x1 rp section if you'd like

Yeah, I'm totally in. I never like to play females, so the male only rule wouldn't bother me in the slightest bit. I'm very mature, and I consider myself quite the good writer. I'm in to Post-Apocalyptic, Zombies, War, City, Romance ( Yum ), anything!

P.S. ''Sharlieee! Let's go to candy mountain!''

I'm in love with romance roleplays, and anything that you listed above! Would you like me to PM you, or would you want to do the honors??

You are officially my favourite person on this site!! ♡♡♡

Hello! I am an experienced roleplayer who is looking for a modern real life roleplay.

I play male roles well and hope we can start something up. Message me!

Sorry Charlie, I went under heavy ear infection, again, and got sent to the hospital quite a couple of times, that's why I dissapeared :(

Sugar said:
Sorry Charlie, I went under heavy ear infection, again, and got sent to the hospital quite a couple of times, that's why I dissapeared :(
That's quite all right; I hope you feel better!

grey987 said:
Hi there! I'd be interested in roleplaying with you!

PM me, darling! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back