• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long-term 1x1 partner to play a Male role.

TwistedDesires

The Writing Queen
Alright all, I have returned from the real world! I know, it's been a while, for those of you who remember me. Sooo.... I'm now looking for a few new 1x1 long-term partners, who can play male characters. I always play female characters, because that is how I am more comfortable. Sometimes I am able to switch it up and play the male, but it's not my favorite.

I write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs/post, however I have been out of the RP game for so long, that I'm probably a bit rusty and need to get back into the swing of things. I will always try to give what I get and am looking for a partner who will at least do that much as well. I'm also looking for long-term partners and people who will not up and disappear, without at least some sort of notice. If you get busy, fine, life happens. Just let me know if you're not going to be coming back for a while. If you don't want to role-play anymore, fine. Just let me know before you drop the RP. It's common courtesy people.

As for plots, I have not had time to really think of any. You have one that you want to play? Let me hear it! I love romance/drama, it's my favorite. I don't like a story that is all romance, because that gets boring. I would like a plot with some substance, but a good amount of romance/drama is my bread and butter.

So, if you have stayed for this entire post, and are interested, then please reply or message me. Thank you so much!

Hi—

I have a few plot ideas over in another thread, but the ones that could lend themselves to romance would probably be:

—Shipwrecked British mutineers in the 1800s Pacific, with native islanders

—A group of research scientists in a 22nd-century station orbiting Jupiter

—The lives and relationships of Roman citizens in Pompeii, weeks before Vesuvius erupted

Message me if you're interested!

I am also a bit rusty as I have not RP'd in a very long time. I used to do a lot of IRC RPing but first time doing forum based. If you want to use each other to brush up it would be fun.

Regarding plots, do you dip in to the dark/twisted side of things much?

PM me when you get a mi

Calif94577 said:
I am also a bit rusty as I have not RP'd in a very long time. I used to do a lot of IRC RPing but first time doing forum based. If you want to use each other to brush up it would be fun.
Regarding plots, do you dip in to the dark/twisted side of things much?
That depends on what you mean by "dark/twisted" lol. PM me and we can discuss, or just reply back. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back