• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a lesbian Prison RP

CrazyStrange

One Time Luck
This is the plot that brought me to this site as i'm very interested in the story that can unfold with this plot.

MC had recently come to an Alcatraz copycat type prison for the crimes she committed. As a new girl, MC's still counting on her charming innocence and well manners to get her through her sentence. But with inmates like the ones MC has to share a living space with, it seems like she's going to have to get to know the works of this place if she's ever going to survive. Alongside crazy bitches she has to live with, MC has to deal with the unsubtle affections of a very rough looking guard, YC. Whilst it's technically illegal and wrong on all levels, MC and YC form some kind of sick, twisted relationship for the 15 years she's staying there.

I'd like to play the inmate for this occasion as I have a character for this rp already. Alongside the main character I will be using, names Amanda, I have three side characters that come into play every now and again, only small time characters.

So.. If you're interested, pm me for more details :)

I'm looking for someone with moderate experience in roleplay who can write at least three paragraphs, have good grammar and a gripping writing style.

I hope i'm not asking for much ; u ; Just a good writer with a sadistic butch character? Just to sum it up? <33

Lots of love! <33

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there and welcome, CrazyStrange.

Please make sure to review the site rules. Specifically, the site is PG-13 - including in PMs - no sexual scenes are allowed.

Yes, Please read the site rules and be aware this is a PG-13 website and no sexual content is tolerated. You can not ask to go off site or to PM either. Caught doing so will earn a 24hour ban. ^^

Yep! Romance is totally ok! Just as long as the cloths don't go off and you 'fade to black' if you are heading to any sex scenes~

CrazyStrange said:
This is the plot that brought me to this site as i'm very interested in the story that can unfold with this plot.
MC had recently come to an Alcatraz copycat type prison for the crimes she committed. As a new girl, MC's still counting on her charming innocence and well manners to get her through her sentence. But with inmates like the ones MC has to share a living space with, it seems like she's going to have to get to know the works of this place if she's ever going to survive. Alongside crazy bitches she has to live with, MC has to deal with the unsubtle affections of a very rough looking guard, YC. Whilst it's technically illegal and wrong on all levels, MC and YC form some kind of sick, twisted relationship for the 15 years she's staying there.

I'd like to play the inmate for this occasion as I have a character for this rp already. Alongside the main character I will be using, names Amanda, I have three side characters that come into play every now and again, only small time characters.

So.. If you're interested, pm me for more details :)

I'm looking for someone with moderate experience in roleplay who can write at least three paragraphs, have good grammar and a gripping writing style.

I hope i'm not asking for much ; u ; Just a good writer with a sadistic butch character? Just to sum it up? <33

Lots of love! <33
Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for a person to carry out this plot with you, I am interested in giving it a shot.

If you're not looking for this anymore than I'm sorry to have bothered you!

Thanks for reading this!~XoxoJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back