• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a horror/romance rp

Moonie

S.T.A.R.S
Hello! I wanna do a horror/romance rp since I believe it would be an interesting mix. I would like a partner that can deal with dark themes. The rp would be somewhat lik danganronpa 3's despair arc but we can brainstorm something up.

I hope that I can find someone who will be interested.

see ya!

I love danganrongpa and dark themes so I am of extreme interest! I can play either male or female and am open to either roleplaying in a forum or through pm. 

Hello! I wanna do a horror/romance rp since I believe it would be an interesting mix. I would like a partner that can deal with dark themes. The rp would be somewhat lik danganronpa 3's despair arc but we can brainstorm something up.

I hope that I can find someone who will be interested.

see ya!

I would be down for this!

Hiya @Legend:D!! I'm really interested in this idea, and I have a few small seeds for plots brewing in my mind already, if your still up for it ^-^ I can roleplay any gender pretty well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back