• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a horror roleplay

Offend Noon Cicada

Alibetti Spaghetti
Hey there, was looking for a partner for a horror themed roleplay, modern setting with some occult mixed in. The idea I had lined up was a swim club in a prestigious high school, at one point, was the setting of a string of murders. 11 of the 12 members of the swim team were butchered during their activities at the school, and the last member was revealed to be the killer. However, the killings were many years in the past, but the curses the victims spoke on their dying breath still keeps the murders going. Once 12 members have joined the swim club, they are taken, during practice, to a version of the school locked in another dimension, where they're hunted down by the former 12. The only way to survive? Stay alive for the length of time the original murders spanned. One week.

Hit me up either on here.

Hey there, was looking for a partner for a horror-themed roleplay, modern setting with some occult mixed in. The idea I had lined up was a swim club in a prestigious high school, at one point, was the setting of a string of murders. 11 of the 12 members of the swim team were butchered during their activities at the school, and the last member was revealed to be the killer. However, the killings were many years in the past, but the curses the victims spoke on their dying breath still keeps the murders going. Once 12 members have joined the swim club, they are taken, during practice, to a version of the school locked in another dimension, where they're hunted down by the former 12. The only way to survive? Stay alive for the length of time the original murders spanned. One week.

Hit me up either on here.
This seems cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back