• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a guy to rp with, proper grammar is a must.

SparklebuttMadi

This is possibly a long term role play, definitely moves onto romance. The male character is 18-25, personality of choice, if approved. Same for my role, I am 18. This takes place in the 80's. The female character, myself, has to tutor the male role. They dislike each other at first then become very jealous and protective of each other, they slowly become friends and then a romance. Details happen during the role play. Be creative, enthusiastic, and proper grammar!

[QUOTE="wizard justin]I would be interested in trying it

[/QUOTE]
Great, you could give me all the good deats about your character; age, name, brief physical description, personality description, etc. (:

Hmmmm...well...not really into realistic RPs...but I think I could give this a try. If it doesn't work out we can just cut it off with no hard feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back