Looking For A Few RP Partners

What is your first impression of me with this thread?

• "Loosen up, man."

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Aw yeah. This guy's pretty cool."

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • "How polite! Ohh, this could be interesting."

• "Ugh. Such a stickler, and so picky. I'm not replying to this. A-buh-bye."

• Total voters
Aaand, here goes:

Hello! I'm Darth Cinder, though nicknames are allowed and smiled upon. I've been on this site for a while, but have recently gotten into private - smaller - role plays. I'm more into realistic/present time role plays - as I'm actually quite terrible at everything else - and will role play a fandom if it's something I'm really into, or the plot is interesting enough. I am also all about MxM, so if that isn't what you're looking for, this thread isn't for you, amigo(/a).

A few rules first:

1. Literacy, please. I'm a stickler for grammar, but I won't call anyone out on it. I'll sort of just rage quit on my side of the screen. Spelling is a big must, too. A few mistakes are acceptable, but a whole post full of 'em? Nope.
  2. Please be aware that I can't always reply, and I know it's the same for others as well. However, a reply a day would be appreciated. If it can't be done, warnings are also welcomed.
  3. I don't like role playing with someone and not knowing them as a person. So please don't try to keep all non-rp related conversations curt. I like making friends.
  4. Replies kept between one or more paragraphs are appreciated. My replies depend on what I'm given to work with.
  5. Private Messaging is preferred.
  6. Keep posts up and lively! Interesting replies make for an interesting story and two happy role players.

Here is a list of the few fandoms I will role play: I know that I hate when people post threads up in here and don't have at east a few plot ideas, so these will be accompanied by some plots if anyone is interested.

• Supernatural
  • Criminal Minds (Moreid a.k.a MorganxReid)
  • The Walking Dead (Rickyl)
  • Harry Potter (Drarry, OCxHarry, OCxDraco, OCxRon, or OCxOC)

Here is a list of pairings I'd like to do. Items in bold are the roles I'd prefer to play, but I'm flexible. Again, these pairings will come with a few plot ideas if anyone is interested.

• Step-brothers
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Teacher x School Librarian
  • Bad Boy x Nerd
  • Close Friends
  • Jock x Normal Student (Not really an outgoing or outcasted student. Just average)

And finally, a list of pairings I'd like to do, but have no actual plot ideas for:

• Neighbors
  • Jock x New Kid
  • Bad Boy x New Kid
  • Nerd x Library Assistant
  • Homosexual Character x Confused Character

I know a few of these pairings seem like High School ones, but they can be from High School to College aged. I'm someone who prefers planning a few things before actually jumping into the role play. That said, go ahead and PM me or comment if interested!

I'm interested in a Drarry rp, but I'm new to this whole rp thing, so I don't know if I'd do it right or not, I'd need some help. Oh, & I would want to be Draco.

You and I seem to have a lot of preferences in common, I'd love to rp with you. I'll shoot you a pm, I've actually had a step-brother type thing in mind since a little while ago.

Hey Darth Cinder, we seem to have a lot of fandom RP ideas in common. I love The Walking Dead, Supernatural and Criminal Minds, three excellent choices. Shoot me a message if you want to RP sometime on there or other ideas as clearly we likely have much in common.

[QUOTE="Darth Cinder]Aaand, here goes:
Hello! I'm Darth Cinder, though nicknames are allowed and smiled upon. I've been on this site for a while, but have recently gotten into private - smaller - role plays. I'm more into realistic/present time role plays - as I'm actually quite terrible at everything else - and will role play a fandom if it's something I'm really into, or the plot is interesting enough. I am also all about MxM, so if that isn't what you're looking for, this thread isn't for you, amigo(/a).

A few rules first:

1. Literacy, please. I'm a stickler for grammar, but I won't call anyone out on it. I'll sort of just rage quit on my side of the screen. Spelling is a big must, too. A few mistakes are acceptable, but a whole post full of 'em? Nope.
  2. Please be aware that I can't always reply, and I know it's the same for others as well. However, a reply a day would be appreciated. If it can't be done, warnings are also welcomed.
  3. I don't like role playing with someone and not knowing them as a person. So please don't try to keep all non-rp related conversations curt. I like making friends.
  4. Replies kept between one or more paragraphs are appreciated. My replies depend on what I'm given to work with.
  6. Keep posts up and lively! Interesting replies make for an interesting story and two happy role players.

Here is a list of the few fandoms I will role play: I know that I hate when people post threads up in here and don't have at east a few plot ideas, so these will be accompanied by some plots if anyone is interested.

• Supernatural

Here is a list of pairings I'd like to do. Items in bold are the roles I'd prefer to play, but I'm flexible. Again, these pairings will come with a few plot ideas if anyone is interested.

• Step-brothers
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Bad Boy x Nerd
  • Close Friends
  • Jock x Normal Student (Not really an outgoing or outcasted student. Just average)

And finally, a list of pairings I'd like to do, but have no actual plot ideas for:

• Neighbors
  • Jock x New Kid
  • Bad Boy x New Kid

I know a few of these pairings seem like High School ones, but they can be from High School to College aged. I'm someone who prefers planning a few things before actually jumping into the role play. That said, go ahead and PM me or comment if interested!

[/QUOTE]
I would love to do some rping!

I could do this I need to start playing guys anyway Bad BoyXNew kid I'm interested in trying to play a guy that is a New Kid

[QUOTE="Darth Cinder]Aaand, here goes:

A few rules first:

• Supernatural

• Step-brothers
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Bad Boy x Nerd
  • Close Friends

• Neighbors
  • Jock x New Kid
  • Bad Boy x New Kid

[/QUOTE]
Hello

My name is Xethea and I joined this site yesterday. I'm enterested in role playing with anyone so maybe you and I could role play. If you want to shoot me a pm.

I would be willing to jump on into the "bad-boy x nerd" category, or any non-fandom category. I don't own a television, so it becomes difficult.... Also, I am working on my PhD in English, so I believe my vocabulary and grammar will be adequate, as well as my length-of-post. I apologize for not having a plot ready, but I am more than willing to run if you let my feet touch ground!

I know you have had a lot of replies but are you willing to do one more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! :)

I'm pretty interested in the Badboy x New girl roleplay. Pm and and we can talk about some ideas.

Have a nice day ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back