• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Dream Daddy or My Hero Academia Partner...

asthmakid

Hey there - I'm looking for a (preferably long term) partner to roleplay as some ships from My Hero Academia or Dream Daddy! My preferred site to roleplay on is Kik, but roleplaying through private messaging is fine too. I'm not too picky with ships, but I'll list some of the ones I'd prefer to do along with an asterisk next to the character I'd prefer to play! I am also incredibly flexible! Some ships I'd prefer are:

BNHA: BakuKiri*, *Eraser/Might, Eraser/Mic*, Hitoshi*/Midoriya, Kirishima/*Kaminari, etc! (Also open to OC roleplay!)

Dream Daddy: *Craig /Dadsona, Hugo/Dadsona*, *Mat/Damien, Joseph/Anyone*, Robert/*Hugo, Hugo/*Mat, Mat/*Craig, etc etc (Dadsona/Dadsona is also perfectly fine too!)

Last edited:
!! I just posted a thread like this but it hasn’t been approved yet. Hi there!! I’m also super flexible with my bnha rping, but here are some things I like to rp:

My favorite characters to rp as are Bakugou, Todoroki and Shinsou. I’ll also rp as Deku, but never have yet!
TodoBaku
Dadzawa and Shinson (I hc shinsou as ace but I love this father-son relationship)
I’m flexible with Deku shipping
Oh, and I like BakuKiri but I’ve never done it!

Let me know if you’re interested :) My PM doesn’t work yet btw

Last edited:
Hi! im interested in roleplaying the Hitoshi x Deku roleplay with you :) Im perfectly find playing Deku as I have played him before and I am perfectly find with roleplaying on kik :)

Heya! I noticed this post and decided to comment. I would love to do a Bakukiri rp (Bakugo is my preferred character to rp as, so this works out pretty well) I'll easily be able to fill the role of a long-term partner since I have no intentions of leaving this site, and I'm able to check my notifications at least twice on weekdays, and I'm almost constantly active on weekends, except for maybe a few hours that I spend with family and friends.

Hey! I'm really craving Bakukiri right now, so if you're still open to that, I'd love to rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back