• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a detailed writer (=

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Muse A is my o/c 

B is the lovely person who'd feel like writing with me!!(: 

-------

At the age of 18 B killed his sibling. Shunned from his family and sent away first to juvenile hall and then,finally to prison for the last years of his sentence.  Nobody in the large town,decided to take pity  on the young man. Deciding,what had been a mistake gone wrong, became a night nobody in the town would forget. 

After being away for so long B when finally able to go home,rents a small apartment,above an elderly couples garage. The couple, losing one of their own children to past mistakes takes pity on the man, letting him into their home and their family. Secretly hoping their daughter who's coming home for the holidays will fall for him. 

❤️

I'm quite interested in this. I don't really know if I should reply here, or private message you. Just started using the site today, after joining a while back. But I like to think I'm a detailed writer, and I'd like to get back into the swing of things. The plots really interesting, and I'd love to give it a shot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back