• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a D&D, Pathfinder, Exalted group

Sweetcheeks

I don't know if this is the right place to post in, though the other thread was for those looking for one on one roleplays.

So I've been doing some research into tabletop rpg games (Mostly D&D) and it has given me a real craving for them. however, I can't seem to find an available Roleplay on Rpn, so if anyone has a D&D session, and want someone to join in, then just hit me up with a message.

Though I must warn you, I've never played before, and I've only been researching D&D 3.5 (Though I'm open for later/earlier versions, and to playing other games, like Pathfinder or exalted.)

I don't really run D&D, but I seem to do most of the tabletop on the site.

If you want to have a poke around for things with my name on them, I'm usually recruiting for something, and I've got a game of monsterslayers with mostly first-time players that's due for a reboot due to attrition.

As I said before, I am open for anything :)

Thank you for your reply, I will make sure to visit your page, and look through the posts, and I'm not quite familiar with Monsterslayers, but I can easily do some research on it.

Thank you once again. :)

Just keep an eye on the games recruiting in this forum. Something is always open for new players, and most of the time, people are willing to work with a newbie. Are you interested in Vampire The Masquerade? There is a game being put together by @drummerboi that I'm a part of that is looking for more players.

Of course, I'm up for anything; Vampire the masquerade, Call of cthulhu, and any other rpg.

I'll go over and have a look around, thanks for the reply. :)

Not a problem. Everyone has to start somewhere. Welcome to the site, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back