• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1x1 roleplay buddy.

ohayotan

SHSL Senpai
Author note: Okay so I read a thousand people doing this to look for rp partners , and I am like "HECK , I wanna do it to!" So yeh.

Read carefully my terms and conditions (wow clichè much?) before requesting.

First send me a comment , saying which fandom you want to rp. Then if I accept PM me with the following.

In your PM you must have :

• The character (OC) you will be using.
  • The bio of your character (OC) (or just a small preview , so that I can see your character)
  • the character(s) you want me to be.
  • the plot you have in mind. ( note : its not necessary for you to have a plot ready , we can work something out.)

In response to your PM , I will send you

• If I aprove the type and plot , if you have one ready.
  • A bio of the character that I will be using

What Animes I want to Roleplay :

• Katekyo Hitman Reborn
  • Dangan Ronpa
  • Attack on Titan
  • Free
  • Ao no exorcist
  • K project

Type of Roleplay I do :

~Oc x Canon :

I tend to do it for my roleplay buddy as well. I will play my buddy's crush ,as long as my buddy does the same.

Genres I do:

• ~ Romance ; Alternate universe ; Futuristic ; Horror ; Thriller ; Slice of life ;School life ;Fantasy ; Cross Overs ;

Characters I would like you to do for me :

• Tsunayoshi Sawada ; Enma Kozato ; Giotto ; Cozart.
  • Naegi Makoto ; Komaeda Nagito ; Hinata Hajime ; Kamakura Izuru
  • Eren Jaeger
  • Haruka Nanase , Momotarou Mikoshiba
  • Rin Okumura
  • Misaki Yata

Kind of Roleplay I do :

~Literature :
Despite my grammar errors , I do enjoy doing Literature RP. I write out many paragraphs and try to be as expressive as possible. My grammar is not the best though , but I do try hard to make my replies easy to read and to understand.

The lengt of my paragraphs are often 2 to 5 lines. But they might go longuer if necessary.

Method prefered :

• PM

-----

If you are interested~ comment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back